Unabridged Servers - Modpack Introduction
Experience a marvel of engineering with over 300 mods in the Unabridged servers modpack! The Unabridged 3 modpack is an immersive and dynamic modpack that provides endless amounts of content. Inside the modpack, there are a vast number of new creatures, biomes, and dimensions to explore. With the challenges, also comes a plethora of tools and features to help you overcome them and gain rewards with your friends.
While adventuring, there is an extensive crafting system where crafting can become an art form. Through it, you can discover powerful weapons, intricate machines, and other mighty tools. With stronger weapons, you’ll be able to take on Unabridged’s enhanced exploration, where you’ll never run out of places to explore. These explorations may lead to treasure or disaster, from ancient ruins to treacherous dungeons filled with rare items.
You can take on this modded challenge today by learning how to install the Unabridged server modpack below, and discover the many other features that await in this pack!
How to Start Your Own Unabridged Servers
While making your own Unabridged servers, it’s necessary to ensure your server has enough RAM. Modpack servers, like those with the Unabridged 3 modpack, require more RAM than Vanilla Minecraft. For this modpack, we recommend at least 4 GB - 6 GB of RAM for the pack to run at its best. If you need to upgrade, you can easily do that within your client area.
- Firstly, head to your Minecraft server panel and stop your server.
- Then, to the left under “Server Management”, press “Switch Server Type”.
- After, search to find “Unabridged 3” and once found, press “Install Selected” to start the installation.
- Next, you’ll be asked to select any files you’d like to delete from your Minecraft server. We recommend taking a backup and then wiping your server to ensure a clean installation of the modpack.
- Finally, press “Install Unabridged 3” and this will finish the installation. You’re ready to play with friends on your Unabridged 3 server!
Traveling with Friends on Unabridged Servers
When traveling in any modpack like those on Unabridged servers, going along with friends ensures the best adventure. Since challenges can be more difficult, friends can help you to take down difficult bosses, complete quests, and track down rare treasures. Not to mention, you can build together to create magnificent castles and homesteads. In addition, there are many other mods and exciting features to explore with friends that’ll take Minecraft to another level.
For builders and lovers of technology, this modpack is packed full of mods that support this. From Applied Engeristics 2 to Ender IO, Extra Utilities 2, IndustrialCraft 2, and more. If you prefer regular building and a bit of magic, the Botania and Chisel mod are fantastic options to try out. And thankfully, with all these new blocks and items, there are mods such as Iron Chests and JEI (Just Enough Items) to help you sort items(and summon them if you’re an admin). With so much in store, see where your adventures lead when you play with friends on your own Unabridged servers!
Unabridged 3 Server Hosting – Other Gameplay Features
- Create factories with IndustrialCraft2, Project Red, Railcraft, and more.
- Design new weapons and tools with Tinkers’ Construct, Forestry, and more.
- Get helpful tips and map navigation through the WAILA and JourneyMap mods.
- Travel through new dimensions like Twilight Forest, the Erebus, Aether II, and more.