One Block Server – Introduction
Add a new level of challenge to Minecraft when you play a One Block server modpack adventure with friends. The One Block modpack is unique compared to others, bringing with it 12 different phases to journey through. In these phases, you and your friends will face farmland, a hostile underground world, magic, and even a bee-filled dimension called the bumblezone. There are over 110 mods to discover in this modpack, designed to give you and your players the ultimate Minecraft 1.16.5 experience. You can learn more about the dangers and excitement that await in a One Block Minecraft server and how you can install the modpack to play it with friends!
How to Make a One Block Server
While the adventure ahead is exciting, with a One Block modpack server your server must have enough RAM to run correctly. For this modpack, you’ll need at least 4GB of RAM. If you need to add more RAM to your server, you can easily and instantly get more RAM in your client area.
- Begin by going on your Minecraft server panel. Then, stop your server.
- Next, to the side below “Server Management”, press “Switch Server Type”.
- On the next page, use the Search to find the “All In One [Modded One Block]” server type, which is the server type for the One Block modpack.
- To complete the installation, you’ll need to select any files you’d like to wipe. We advise that you take a backup and then clear all of your server files. Once you have done this, you can press “Install All In One [Modded One Block]” to finish the installation. You and your friends will now be ready to play on your One Block server!
Play the One Block Server Modpack with Friends
Many mighty challenges and adventures now await you and your friends in the One Block server modpack. Starting from scratch, you and your friends will start on one block and will need to gather resources. From there, you’ll need to focus on building structures and homes and progressing through various challenges to expand and grow your world. Much of the content you’ll experience in the One Block modpack is custom, made to offer an experience unlike any other as you play. Along the way, phases will also change the world around you.
Phases occur during gameplay as you progress, starting with phase 1 with a “Plains” theme, then phase 2 in the “Underground”, phase 3 in “Winter”, and more. With each phase, more blocks and mobs become available. By the 10,500th block mined in your world, you’ll be at the last phase in The End. Between the adventures, you’ll be able to try your hand at many different mods with Farmer’s Delight, Quark, and Immersive Engineering. This is sure to give a variety of ways you and your friends can play. Where will your adventure lead when you take on the One Block challenge?
Other One Block Server Gameplay Features
- Hundreds of new blocks, including those from the Actually Additions mod
- Popular Minecraft mods for improved crafting such as Tinkers’ Construct
- Magic everywhere thanks to the Astral Sorcery Minecraft mod
- Unique technical machines can be developed from the Create mod
- Alongside new plants from Farmer’s Delight, Botania offers even more