Lucky Block Servers Introduction
Minecraft is a game that is filled with infinite possibilities and now you can take that to a whole new level with Lucky Block servers. The Ultimate Lucky Block Battle modpack is a pack that contains many well-known Lucky Block mods, in a combination that provides a truly hectic and fun experience for your server players. Players will find different lucky block types inside the pack, each with their own drops and surprises.
These lucky blocks can be found all over the world, in caves, abandoned mineshafts, and even in the middle of fields. When mined, they can drop anything including weapons, armor, and resources, but also dangerous traps and mobs. There is more to explore than just Lucky Blocks too, with new biomes, blocks, and Optifine for improved performance while playing. You can begin your own Lucky Block server with your friends by following the steps below!
How to Set Up Lucky Block Servers
As you set out on your thrilling Lucky Block servers adventure, it is crucial to ensure your server is well-equipped with enough RAM to run at its best. Modded servers can require more RAM than a regular Vanilla server. We recommend at least 3GB - 4GB of RAM. This ensures your server, world, and players will be ready for the exciting game of chance ahead. If you need more RAM, you can upgrade within your client area.
- To start, go to your Minecraft server panel and stop your server.
- Next, check to the left under “Server Management” and click on “Switch Server Type”.
- Afterward, use the search to find “Ultimate Lucky Block Battle” and press “Install Selected” to start the installation.
- Lastly, you can select any files you want to remove from your server. We recommend wiping your server files to ensure a clean installation and a fresh world is generated for the modpack. Then, press “Install Ultimate Lucky Block Battle” and it will finish the installation. You and your friends are now ready to begin your epic randomized quest into Ultimate Lucky Block Battle!
Try a Lucky Block Server with Your Friends
One of the best ways to experience modded mayhem like the Ultimate Lucky Block Battle server modpack is with your friends. Lucky Block servers offer a variety of ways you and your friends can challenge and play together, from minigames to unique adventures. These minigames can be self-made, or downloaded from custom map websites, and give you and your friends even more fun. Everything from skyward battles to lucky block races, and even lucky block survival games.
In gamemodes like a lucky block race, players must run through a course filled with lucky blocks and obstacles. Everyone will need to be careful, as the lucky blocks can summon deadly traps and dangerous mobs that can stop you in your tracks. In addition, nearly anything else is possible with lucky blocks that will ensure hours of entertainment for you and your fellow Minecraft players. See what types of mischief and fun you and have with your friends when you try your chance at lucky blocks on Lucky Block servers!
Lucky Block Servers Gameplay Features
- Enter dozens of new biomes and dimensions from the Biomes O’ Plenty mod, The Aether mod, and the Twilight Forest mod.
- Use the Lucky Block Customier mod to create your lucky blocks with unique drops and effects.
- Wield custom weapons, tools, and armor provided by mods like Tinkers’ Construct and Avaritia.
- New mobs and bosses can be discovered with the Infernal Mobs mod and Orespawn mod.
- Custom music with enhanced performance and graphics, thanks to the Optifine mod.