Hexxit 2 Server Hosting – Modpack Introduction
Shift your focus towards an adventure like no other, filled with adventure, exploration, and amazing boss battles when you play on Hexxit 2 server hosting. Hexxit 2 is a Technic modpack that adds new features, items, and gameplay mechanics to the game for players. Inside the pack, you'll find creatures and worlds from popular mods such as Thaumcraft, Tinker's Construct, and Better Dungeons. Think of towering spires, dark dungeons, weathered ruins, and musty tomes. These are just some of the many structures you'll be able to explore. This makes it a great choice if you're looking to take your Minecraft game to the next level with some insane new challenges. To discover more about this adventurous modpack, what's inside, and how to install it on your own server, you can continue to follow this guide!
How to Switch to Hexxit 2 on Your Minecraft Server
Before beginning in the epic worlds of a Hexxit 2 modpack server, you’ll need to ensure your server has enough RAM to run it. The modpack is capable of running with 4GB of RAM, however, it’s advised to have at least 8GB of RAM for top performance when playing with others. If you need to upgrade, you can do that within your client area in only a few clicks.
- When starting, head to your Minecraft server panel and stop your server.
- Next, on the left navigation bar under “Server Management”, press “Switch Server Type”.
- In the server type changer, use the Search bar to find the “Hexxit 2” modpack server type. After you have found this, press “Install Selected”.
- You will now be asked if you’d like to remove any files from your server. When installing new modpacks, we recommend taking a backup and then wiping your server files. This will ensure the modded files install correctly and properly generate your Hexxit 2 world.
- Once that’s done, press “Install Hexxit 2” once more to complete the modpack installation. You and your friends are now ready to jump on your Hexxit 2 server!
Conquer Dungeons and Castles with Friends
Hexxit 2 is a true RPG modpack designed to be playable with your friends, offering different ways to play and explore together. If you prefer exploration, you can delve into the Better Dungeons mods dungeons as a team to avoid traps, solve puzzles, and uncover the loot that’s within. For more laid-back gaming, there are hundreds of resources and blocks available to build anything you can imagine. Looking for resources, you may even come across magical creatures and items from Thaumcraft and unique weapons and tools from Tinker’s Construct.
The new items you’ll find are just the start, as you’ll be able to utilize automation through Automagy and Thermal Expansion. Alongside automated machines, the BetterStorage mods will help with backpacks, barrels, and more ways to store those items. Before you know it, your questing home may end up as a large factory filled with modded gear and mob farms. With the ability to explore an RPG with friends, while being able to kick back and build at any time, what will you do first on your Hexxit 2 server?
An Abundance of Features on a Hexxit 2 Server
- Multi-player crafting and customization with Tinker’s Construct mod
- Magic and mystical elements flowing from the Thaumcraft mod
- An assortment of different dungeons from the Dungeon Pack mod
- Discover, tame, and ride on the backs of dangerous, mythical dragons
- Challenging boss battles against dangers like the Eye of Cthulhu and the Kraken
- Twitch API mod for Twitch integration to share your adventures with your community