Attack of the B-Team Server Hosting Introduction
Take on a modpack designed by popular Minecraft YouTube creators with your friends in the movie-like modpack - Attack of the B-Team server hosting! The Attack of the B-Team modpack was created by BDoubleO and GenerikB, made to be fun and challenging for all who try the group of over 100 mods. These mods expand your world into what you may imagine “Minecraft 2” could be, with new biomes, tools, weapons, and even the ability to travel into space. In addition, one of the best mods of this pack is the Morph mod, allowing you to transform into any mob you encounter. Whether that’s an ant, a bird, or even a fish to make it easier to explore. Available on the Technic launcher, this platform ensures you can easily install and play the modpack with your friends. Below, we’ll show you how to make your own Attack of the B-Team server and more exciting features you and your friends can expect in this modpack!
How to Set Up Attack of the B-Team Server Hosting
As you gear up to embark on your Attack of the B-Team server hosting quest, for the best adventure it’ll be essential to have at least 4GB - 6GB of RAM allocated. Modpacks are not to be underestimated, as they require more RAM than regular Minecraft due to their mods. With enough RAM, you’ll ensure your server runs smoothly so you and your friends can enjoy the many action-packed adventures to come. If you find that you need more RAM, in your client area you can quickly upgrade your server!
- To begin, go to your Minecraft server and press the “Stop” button.
- Once your server is offline, to the left under “Server Management”, select “Switch Server Type”.
- Then, use the search bar to find “Attack of the B-Team” and after, press “Install Selected” to begin installing the modpack.
- Finally, to complete the installation select any files you’d like to remove from your server. We recommend backing up and wiping your previous server files for a clean modpack installation. After, press “Install Attack of the B-Team” and this will finish the modpack install. You and your friends will now be ready to begin your Attack of the B-Team server quest!
Explore Attack of the B-Team Server Hosting with Friends
Are you ready to start your modded adventure? Attack of the B-Team servers offers something for every type of player to enjoy. If you’re an explorer, you can discover new blocks, items, and trees in over 80 new biomes from Biomes O’ Plenty. Prefer space exploration? Galacticraft mod offers players the chance to build rockets and explore entire solar systems where you can visit different planets and moons. For builders, mods like Chisel 2 even add over 1000 new decorative blocks to build with, from new stone, glass, and wood. For a more laid-back experience, you can always use the Morph mod to turn into ants and watch the sunset on a hill. Together with your friends, you can use these mods together to share fun build projects, a quest into new worlds, or even turn into different animals, all on your own Attack of the B-Team server hosting!
Other Attack of the B-Team Server Gameplay Features
- An in-depth questing system from the Hardcore Questing Mode mod, alongside the Custom NPCs mode for a new dimension of role-playing.
- Design automated factories and farms using the MineFactory Reloaded mod with advanced redstone from the Project Red mod.
- Craft unique tools and weapons such as a Longsword, Shuriken, and Lumber Axe using the Tinkers’ Construct mod.
- Set sail in the skies with airships from Archimedes’ Ships to explore the world from above.
- Improved storage options such as backpacks and lockers from the BetterStorage mod.